Friday, August 24, 2007

Mother Teresa Wanted A Little Fun In Her Life

It was revealed recently that Mother Teresa, beatified near saint of the Catholic Church, "for the last nearly half-century of her life she felt no presence of God whatsoever * * * neither in her heart or in the Eucharist." Said Mother Teresa in a letter to her confessor, "for me, the silence and the emptiness is so great, that I look and do not see, - Listen and do not hear - the tongue moves [in prayer] but does not speak ... I want you to pray for me." Link. Her dying words were recorded as, "I want to sit around the shanty baby and put a good buzz on. I want to party like it's 1999. But I'm surrounded by all these sick, dirty, dying Indians. Jesus my love, give me a martini and salsa music when we meet in heaven." (Satire).

No comments: